Saturday, July 26, 2008

This is just me when I was in Hongkong,working hard with the Chinese family. During day off I was busy not roaming around the beautiful places but staying in the church morning and until we're all done in the afternoon. God has given me an opportunity to serve Him being a choir member that I won't ever forget 'cos it helps me a lot.My life had completely changed.
This photo has been taken during our christmas party in the church hall. We had lots of fun. We prepared different presentations, games, exchanging gifts and ofcourse Filipino favorite dishes has been cooked as well.I loved my brothers and sisters there.I hope someday I could still see them.God bless to all of us!!!

1 comment:

Norm said...

Hello cel! good job magaling ka pala ang dali mong napadami ito, just continue gurl...