Saturday, July 26, 2008

Perfect place to visit

Can you see how beautiful the place is? A blue sky that enlightens the day and gives more color to the ocean, a huge and gorgeous ship from the other country that just stopped over for few days and a famous harbour bridge behind. Isn't great and exciting to witness how fantastic the place is?Certainly, but not all has opportunity to reach that amazing country.I'm glad 'cos it wasn't just a dream but a real one. I can touch and I can see with my two eyes when I went there to visit my employer's older brother family. If you have plan to go somewhere else with your family to explore,why don't you try this progressive,friendly and peaceful place?Nothing but Sydney,Australia.

1 comment:

Norm said...

excellent sis! love reading your post, take care and happy Monday..