Friday, August 15, 2008

Le Chateau of Quebec,City

Wow!finally I reached the dream castle of the Canadian. Do you think king and queen were there?Or their prince and princesses? Absolutely not! I was amazed when I saw that place.I thought I could see as what your thinking of. But well, for you to know that is one of the famous Hotel in Quebec City, the "Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac", has been the castle of dreams for so many. There has 618 rooms and luxurious suites equipped with high speed internet and offering breathtaking views of Old Quebec and the St. Lawrence River, gold floors, exercise room, indoor heated floor as well as Jacuzzi and massage services. What are you waiting for? I'm sure you'll be fully satisfied for your vacation if you stay here while roaming around the beautiful city. Enjoy!

No comments: