Monday, June 30, 2008

A famous tourist spot in Sydney,Australia


There's no place in the world like Australia. Good quality of education and ranked first in the Asia Pacific for quality of life, skilled workers and tourist are very much welcome to visit their fabulous place. I'd been here two times when I was working in Hongkong two years ago. This place is called "Opera Quay",Sydney,Australia. As you could see there's cruise, but not only the cruises, some huge ship were also stopped by especially during summer time. And nearby the building a famous design of their Coliseum, it's absolutely beautiful in and out. They usually held big conferences inside this place or whatever gatherings in the community. I really love this place. Someday, I'll gonna bring my family here. You will enjoy a lot to spend your vacation here.

No comments: