Monday, June 30, 2008

Christian Life Spirit Seminar

Christian Life Spirit Seminar was conducted by Saint Catharines Parish Church Association. Everyone's invited and very much welcome to join, but ofcourse only those living inside Canada.But if I am not mistaken some other countries has also conducted like this kind of seminar. Let me give you sort of knowledge about it. Whether you like it or not you need to be there for three days,morning and 'till they finished all the talks at night.We're not talking about fun here.It might be little bit boring for the first timer but I assure you if you open your heart as well as your mind,you could probably say "this is what I'm looking for!".You would know how to forgive and forget,love and pray for those who hurt and persecute you.There was some couple who testify God's miracle in their lives.How God blessed their family.
Last year,I was there and willing to witness you how He changed my life. Thanks to my shepherd,Ate Emmy who always pray for me.God bless you all sisters & brothers in Christ!

1 comment:

Norm said...

you look so pretty here cel! great picture, have a nice day..